Amazon Prime is a great way to organize! Become a Prime Member
First, if you are not an Amazon Prime member, Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial. I have been a Prime member for years and I cannot tell you how much I have saved on shipping alone. I love, love, love 2-day shipping!
Plus, I watch videos, listen to music, and have unlimited photo storage—UNLIMITED. This summer I finally uploaded ALL my photos. Now I don’t have to worry about backing them up or losing them in a computer crash. Alright, on to the organizing items I’ve found for you.
1. I finally switched over to all Rubbermaid storage containers. I love that they are stackable and the lids are interchangeable for the basic sizes. Ever have trouble keeping your lids together? Here’s a great way to keep them neat and accessible.
3. I love keeping things on turntables because it helps me see what I’ve got in the cupboard. This one is a stacked turntable, which would be perfect for spices (which is what I do) or small cans.4. You definitely need a place to store sponges (2 of them) so they aren’t just sitting in the sink or on the counter. The upright design helps them drain and dry.
5. Here is a clear organizer for makeup. I like this idea because you can see everything easily, but it stays organized and in place. If you’re like me, you don’t want to be digging through everything to find the one item you want.
6. Keeping jewelry from turning into a tangled mess is always a challenge. This hangable bag has individual compartments to keep things in so they don’t get tangled and you won’t have earrings become separated from each other. I like that you can see each item and the bag can swivel from front to back on the hanger.
7. In my house, there really isn’t much of an entry area, so I’m always on the lookout for ways to keep things tidy and accessible. I like this bench with storage for shoes because I want a place to sit down to take off shoes and extra storage for them is welcome.8. This cute little shelf is perfect for keeping all the little things you need by the front door. A place for keys, sunglasses, outgoing mail, an umbrella, or whatever little items you need to remember.
9. How about these shelf dividers? Such a great way to keep stacks neat on a closet shelf. This would be perfect for stacks of sweaters or linens. No more piles falling over on the shelf!
10. I love collapsible bins! These are good for soooooo many things, and when you don’t need them, they fold flat. My kids took bins to camp to help keep things tidy on their shelves.11. Here’s the ultimate space saver: vacuum storage bags. These things can help you store big, fluffy items in a fraction of the space. Great for extra pillows and blankets or out-of-season clothes.12. Over-the-door shoe storage bags are good for so many things besides shoes! You can use these in the bathroom to store toiletries or cleaning supplies. They work great in a kid’s bedroom to store small toys or craft supplies.
Didn’t find anything you want? Head over to Amazon and check out these Organization Ideas